Melody Queen Lata Mangeshkar will turn 81 on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lata Mangeshkar blessed with beautiful voice was born in September 28,1929, is one of the best-known and most respected playback singers in India will  turns 81 in Tuesday 28 September. Mangeshkar's career started in 1942 and has spanned over six and a half decades. She has recorded songs for over a thousand Bollywood movies and has sung songs in over thirty-six regional Indian languages and foreign languages, but primarily in Hindi.

lata in her young age
Lata Mangeshkar has won several awards and honors, including Padma Bhushan (1969), Padma Vibhushan (1999), Dada Saheb Phalke Award (1989), Maharashtra Bhushan Award(1997)[18]NTR National Award (1999), Bharat Ratna (2001), three National Film Awards, and 12 Bengal Film Journalists' Association Awards. She has also won four Filmfare Best Female Playback Awards. In 1969, she made the unusual gesture of giving up the Filmfare Best Female Playback Award, in order to promote fresh talent. She was later awarded [Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award] in 1993.


She is elder sister of other play back singer  Usha Mangeshkar and Asha Bhosle. Asha bhosle once said that "Have you ever seen a waterfall retrace its path?...I have seen it...rather heard it in didi's voice. The tinkling notes of her taan tumble forth like a waterfall plunging down a cliff and then go back exactly the same way." Lata Mangeshkar's songs have captured the hearts and imagination of millions of her admirers around the world. They have become an inseparable part of the daily lives of Indians - wherever they may be.

Lata, who was born Sep 28, 1929, also featured in the Guinness World Records book from 1974 to 1991 for having made the most recordings in the world.

"Lataji's birthday is a great event. She has given us so much in terms of music, love and affection. I just hope that she lives on forever and gives her blessings to us. I am very close to her and I am happy, proud and fortunate that she is close to me," said filmmaker Yash Chopra who has vowed only to work with her among the female singers in the industry.
"I can't express in words what she means to me and how I feel for her. Just want to wish her a happy and healthy life ahead," Sunidhi Chauhan told.

Playback singer Sonu Niigaam added: "I want to wish a very happy birthday to Lataji. Many many best wishes to her. I would just like to tell her that keep enlightening India and world with your songs and bless me."
sanjya Lila vanshali with lata
 I too love to wish my best singer Lata mageshkar many many happy returns of the day and wish she will live healthily.

1 comments:

good information.I also wish happy birthday to Lataji. But I could not find where she has born?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More