Ricky Martin gets death threats

London, July 12 : Enrique "Ricky" Martin Morales (born December 24, 1971), better known as Ricky Martin, is a Puerto Rican pop singer and actor who achieved prominence, first as a member of the Latin boy band Menudo, then as a solo artist since 1991.

 Ricky Martin Tuesday called in the police after he received a death threat online. Martin, who is currently on tour to London, and while taking his show to London's HMV Hammersmith Apollo Tuesday, he received a tweet on microblogging site Twitter which said: "They will cry soon because you're dead." Ricky Martin, who is a homosexual, had earlier said that his dad told him to be free. "My parents had known for a long time. I was worried about their reaction when I told them, but my dad said, 'Come here and give me a kiss.
 Then go out there and be free and happy.' It was more difficult to come out to my family than it was to the world," Hello! Magazine quoted the singer as saying.” My own dad was such a good father that I wanted to pass that on to my own children. I've always wanted to be a daddy. It is the most amazing thing that has happened in my life," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More