Celebrity Big Brother 2012: Rylan Clark is expected to be Housemate

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 bosses are hoping to sign up Rylan Clark to the show this year. Rylan became the latest singer to leave the competition in this evening’s X Factor 2012 results after he fell into the bottom two with Union J. Louis Walsh, Tulisa and Gary Barlow all sent Rylan home with only Rylan’s mentor Nicole Scherzinger saving him. 

Rylan Clark 

   It’s been reported that Rylan has been inundated with offers for reality shows, including Big Brother. Former X Factor act Frankie Cocozza proved a surprise hit of the show in January of this year, finishing as runner up in the series. Rylan is also reportedly being lined up to appear in next week’s live TOWIE episode. 
 “There is a live episode and I may be part of it, it could definitely happen,” he said this week.He added: “I am up for anything and I’ve got a lot of friends there so a week today, who knows?” 
Rylan recently revealed he’d be up for taking part in reality shows if the offers came. Although the 24-year-old wouldn’t appear on Strictly, saying “my legs are too long, they’d have to partner me with a bloke”, a stint on I’m A Celebrity could be a way forward. Rylan said: “I don’t see no reason for not going in the jungle”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More