Have Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez split?

Rumors are in overdrive that teen singing sensation Justin Bieber has ended his relationship with his girl friend Love You Like A Love Song singer Selena Gomez. Whether it's true or no? We don't know but it seems break-up is brewing. 

justin Bieber and Selena gomez

 Bieber tweeted a photo of himself yesterday with the caption "Lingse," which some of his observant fans pointed out is an anagram of "single." 
He then deleted the pic, but posted another self-portrait which said, "Just me." it's true or not. 
Gomez recenlty celebrated Halloween solo, which further fuelled the fire. 

Gomez who will soon be seen on the big screen in Spring Breakers, said in an interview that she's become masterful at tuning out her haters. "If I had let all of the negative stuff affect me, I don't think I would be satisfied with the person I am now," Gomez told Glamour magazine.
The rumors are swirling about her relationship status with Justin Bieber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More