BIG BROTHER 2009 HOUSEMATE RODRIGO LOPES IS SET TO HAVE A SEX CHANGE!

Former Big Brother housemate Rodrigo Lopes has revealed that he’s now living life as a woman, and is planning to undergo gender reassignment surgery! TheBrazilian – who finished fifth in the show’s tenth series 2009, aged 23 – told Heat magazine all about his new female persona, named Rebekah Shelton. 





 [Rebekah] is a very modern woman. She likes to pay her own way and not have doors opened for her. She’s flirty, but would never go home with someone on the first date. “She’s much madder than I could ever be – once, she tried to take her high heel and throw it in a man’s face.” 


 Talking about his future as Rebekah, he said: “I’m looking into hormone treatment. The doctor tells you that you should live as a woman for a year before you make any big decision about surgery, so that’s what I’m doing. “I’m still worried about my parents in Brazil and whether or not they would accept me. It’s hard for me. It’s not an easy decision or a joke. “I’m becoming more sure every day. But it wouldn’t make that much difference. I’m not that masculine.” You can see a picture of Rodrigo as Rebekah below, and read the full feature in this week’s issue of Heat, which goes on sale today (Tuesday)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More