Bigg Boss 6 Eviction:Commoner Kashif Quereshi voted out of 'Bigg Boss 6'

Kashif Qureshi, the only common man among a host of celebrities in "Bigg Boss 6" house, was eliminated out of the reality show Friday night, following an eventful two-week stay.A martial arts expert, Kashif came into the spotlight on the show thanks to his fights and arguments with celebrity hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani, model Niketan Madhok and actress Urvashi Dholakia among others. He had an ugly fight with Sapna, which led to a warning for him by Bigg Boss as well as the show's host, Bollywood star Salman Khan. 
     While Kashif didn't gel well with some people, he made friends like controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi, Gulaab Gang leader Sampat Pal and former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu, who he respected and considered as a knowledgeable man. Kashif was chosen among three common men, but his journey ended soon. He's the second housemate to get eliminated from the Bigg Boss house and Kashif Qureshi is a relieved man. Kashif follows in Nirahua's footsteps after the former was the first to get evicted last week.
Kashif Quereshi

Kashif Says on being eliminated, "It's a rocking,fantastic feeling. It's good to be with original people in an original world. I was disappointed with the participants. You see, I had a very different image of celebs. Just because I was a common man, they thought they could behave any how. I was new, had no friends and the first two-three days were terrible. The way they treated me initially was bad. The day I became dabangg, they started treating me nicely. It's sad that when you are sweet, people don't understand".
On his experience in the Bigg Boss house, Kashif adds, "People would stop me from having a glass of milk but would drink four-five cups of coffee a day. They'd tell me what to do. The whole day the saas bahu saga would go on. I mean, how much can people gossip? I am a common man. I like to talk about quantum science and God Particle and engineering".

Kashif who aspires to be like Salman Khan already has offers in the pipeline. "Politicians are calling me and saying we love you. There are posters of me in Hyderabad and a very renowned director from South called me and asked me to get in touch with him once I got back. So talks are on. Let's see. I will accept everything with open arms. I was always a showman, so inshallah! Let's see".Kashif is also the most liked contestant on the Bigg Boss house, in spite of being reprimanded by Salman for his misbehaviour. "I did not make any mistakes in the Bigg Boss house. I was provoked and so I responded. I was expecting to be evicted in the first week only."

On a parting note he adds, "I will miss Sidhu pa ji".However after two eviction there are lots of things going on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More