Bigg Boss 6: Santosh Shukla evicted From the Bigg Boss House

Actor Santosh Shukla has been evicted from Bigg Boss House on Friday's episode. He was one of the housemates of celebrity reality show Bigg Boss season 6.

This week five people were nominated for eviction- Rajev Paul, Imam Siddique, Niketan Madhok, Santosh Shukla and Vishal Karwal.
After his month-long stay in theBigg Boss house, TV actor Santosh Shukla became the latest contestant to be eliminated from the reality show .

Santosh, 36, is the second inmate to be out of the show following the surprise eviction of Bhojpuri film actor Dinesh Lal Yadav aka Nirahua earlier this week.

Santosh Shukla 


"I am happy that I am out of the show now because there were few people who were getting on my nerves. I was about to burst but Bigg Boss thankfully called me. I am a very short tempered person but I somehow controlled myself. I depicted my real self in the show," Santosh told PTI.

The Chandrakanta star was known in the house for entertaining the inmates with his soulful Bollywood numbers and during his stay he had started liking co-contestant Aashka Goradia.

But soon, he got upset with her and was also seen discussing about Aashka's "changing behaviour" towards him with others.

"I was very close to Aashka and really liked her. When we were staying in the mud house, she came across as a friendly person. But the moment we entered to this house, she changed herself. I came to know from other contestants that she was saying bad things about me. I tried to talk to her but she didn't. So, I decided I will never speak with her in my life," he added.

Santosh is now planning to take a break from TV and after spending some time with his parents, he will start shooting his debut film Balwinder Singh Famous Ho Gaya with singers Mika and Shaan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More