Vishal Karwal Evicted From the Bigg Boss 6 House

Indian TV star Vishal Karwal, who was a wild card entry into 'Bigg Boss 6', has become the latest contestant to be evicted from the reality show.
The 28-year-old, who has earlier appeared on MTV Roadies and Splitsvilla, was nominated alongside Imam Siddique, Rajiv Paul and Sana Khan.
"I was not expecting to be evicted. I thought Rajiv will go this week, the way he has been behaving. I wanted to stay on the show longer," Vishal told PTI over the phone.
Nevertheless, the actor was happy to be out of the house and meet his friends. Vishal said he wasn't ready to create controversies in order to win the show. He even had some problems doing certain tasks commissioned to the housemates.



"If wanted to win at any cost, my behaviour on the show would have been different. But I am not the kind of a person who would create controversies or get into politics. I raised my voice if I didn't like something. Nobody can force me to do anything against my will."Vishal, who has also appeared on TV shows like 'Bhagyavidhata' and 'Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishn', said he took up 'Bigg Boss' as he had some free time before beginning to work on another show.

"I was supposed to begin a daily soap from December, so I had some time in hand to take this up. Last year also I was offered Bigg Boss but I couldn't join because I was doing 'Dwarkadheesh'," he said.

He said he wanted his friend Sana Khan to win the show. "I would be very happy if Sana won. Delnaaz Paul is also nice and has a good chance of winning," Vishal said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More