Big Brother 2013 launches tonight on Channel 5 Watch live Stream Online here from 9PM.

Big Brother 2013 launches tonight! 9PM, Channel 5 with Emma Willis! Our summer is officially over, as Big Brother 2013 prepares to launch tonight on Channel 5! This evening the first Big Brother 2013 housemates will be revealed as Emma Willis takes over from Brian Dowling on the show.
The show starts from 9PM on Channel 5 and Emma’s bricking it.“I’m completely terrified,” she confessed. “Davina was my first real idol and the best presenter on the telly when she did Big Brother.


“I’ll have to wear heels and a dress while I’m presenting, and I’m scared I’m going to fall over. I can’t stop thinking about it.“But this is the job of my dreams, I’m a Big Brother obsessive, so I just think: ‘Bring it on.’”
This year’s theme is Secrets and Lies, and for the past month bosses have been teasing us with #WhatsTheSecret.There’s rumours of multiple houses, twin housemates and and plenty of twists and turns.Hopefully we’re just a few hours away from Big Brother revealing all! Stay with us to Watch Live Stream of Big Brother UK 2013
Dear readers yours favorite entertainment portal is bringing you the Live stream of all the episodes of Big Brother UK 2013 here for you. 
Click here to watch Big Brother UK 2013 Live in Channel 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More