Big Brother UK 2013 Second eviction: Jemima Slade is second Housemate to be evicted

Jemima Slade has become the second housemate to be evicted from Big Brother 2013 in tonight’s results show.On Sunday the housemates nominated for the first time, with the public having been put in charge of the first round of nominations. The results were telling, with Dexter Koh getting ten votes, Gina Rio eight and Jemima five. 

Jemima Slade
Wednesday evening saw Gina saved in the first half of the Big Brother 2013 eviction results, leaving Jemima and Dexter to continue to face the axe. During this evening’s live show, the pair had the chance to give a final message to their fellow housemates.Dexter said: “I’d just like to thank you all for inviting me into this family. The feelings of friendship outweigh the feelings of hate. I’ve walked in a boy and will walk out a man”
Jemima commented: “I’m sorry if I’ve offended anyone in the house but I’ve come in and been myself form the start. If I stay tonight I will help to change people’s perspective of me.”

The self-confessed gold digger spent just over two weeks in the house but her stay was cut short by the public this evening.

Leaving to a chorus of boos from the live audience, Jemima told host Emma Willis: “I didn’t think I would get that many boos, most of the housemates thought Dexter was going to go, a lot of them sided with me. “Dexter really thought he was going tonight, most of the housemates wanted me to stay.”

Also in tonight’s live show, host Emma revealed that next week will see the remaining housemates nominate live and face to face! Later tonight saw Emma Willis return to the house to announce the final result, revealing that the housemate with the most votes to evict and therefore leaving was Jemima.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More