Tour date and venue of Justin Bieber world tour 2011 1!! get tickets online here!!!

Justin Bieber, a Canadian pop singer and heartbeat of teenager of the world is now in world tour. He is performing live concert in different cities of world which includes United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium and some other cities of Asia. Here I am giving the information about the Schedule, Fixture and Venue along with link to buy tickets. It will be useful for you all who love Bieber and want to listen him live. I will try to post videos of his concert later but its better you watch him live in your city get if he is coming to your place or not.
Justin Bieber in Hithrow Airport
After posting dozens of homemade videos on YouTube in 2007, where the multi-talented Bieber put his impeccable spin on songs from artists like Usher, Ne-Yo and Stevie Wonder, Justin racked up over 10,000,000 views purely from word of mouth.

"I started singing about three years ago," says the Canadian native who grew up an only child in Stratford, Ontario. "I entered a local singing competition called Stratford Idol. The other people in the competition had been taking singing lessons and had vocal coaches. I wasn't taking it too seriously at the time, I would just sing around the house. I was only 12 and I got second place."

In an effort to share his victory with his loved ones, Justin began posting his performance footage online. "I put my singing videos from the competition on YouTube so that my friends and family could watch them," he says. "But it turned out that other people liked them and they started subscribing to them. That's how my manager found me. He saw me on YouTube and contacted my family and now I'm signed!" 
Justin bieber


Seven months after Justin started posting his videos online, former So So Def marketing executive Scooter Braun flew the then 13-year old singer to Atlanta, GA to meet with his elite colleagues. As if Justin's natural singing talent wasn't enough to impress Scooter's inner circle, Braun knew Bieber was also a self-taught musician who plays the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet. 

"Right when we flew into Atlanta, Scooter drove us to the studio and Usher was there in the parking lot," remembers Bieber. "That was my first time ever being out of Canada so I went up to him and was like, ‘Hey Usher, I love your songs, do you want me to sing you one?' He was like, ‘No little buddy, just come inside, it's cold out.'"

All it took was a short time online for Usher to realize he was in the company of a future superstar. "A week later Usher flew me back to Atlanta," says Bieber. "I sang for him and his people and he really wanted to sign me then and there but I still had a meeting with Justin Timberlake who also wanted to sign me. It turned out Usher's deal was way better. He had L.A. Reid backing him up and Scooter had a lot of really good connections in Atlanta. I always tease Usher now and remind him he how he blew me off the first time we met." 

Friday, 11 March 2011
Liverpool
Echo ArenaUnited Kingdom
Saturday, 12 March 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Metroradio ArenaUnited Kingdom
Monday, 14 March 2011
London
O2 ArenaUnited Kingdom
Wednesday, 16 March 2011
London
O2 ArenaUnited Kingdom
Thursday, 17 March 2011
London
O2 ArenaUnited Kingdom
Sunday, 20 March 2011
Manchester
Manchester Evening News Arena,United Kingdom
Monday, 21 March 2011
Manchester
Manchester Evening News Arena,United Kingdom
Wednesday, 23 March 2011
Sheffield
Motorpoint Arena (formerly the Sheffield Arena), United Kingdom
Thursday, 24 March 2011
Nottingham
Trent FM Arena Nottingham, United Kingdom
Saturday, 26 March 2011
Oberhausen
König-Pilsener-ArenaGermany
Sunday, 27 March 2011
Rotterdam
Ahoy, Netherlands
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Paris
POPB / Palais Omnisports de Paris-BercyFrance
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
Merksem
Sportpaleis
Belgium
Friday, 01 April 2011
Herning
JYSKE BANK BOXEN, Denmark
Saturday, 02 April 2011
Berlin
O2 WorldGermany
Tuesday, 05 April 2011
Madrid
Palacio de Deportes de la Comunidad de MadridSpain
Wednesday, 06 April 2011
Barcelona
Palau Sant JordiSpain
Friday, 08 April 2011
Zürich
Hallenstadion
Switzerland
Saturday, 09 April 2011
Assago (Milano)
ForumItaly
Thursday, 14 April 2011
Ramat Gan
Yarkon Park
Israel
Thursday, 21 April 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Stadium MerdekaMalaysia
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Brisbane
Brisbane Entertainment Centre,Australia
Thursday, 28 April 2011
Sydney
Acer Arena, Australia
Friday, 29 April 2011
Sydney
Acer Arena, Australia
Monday, 02 May 2011
Melbourne
Rod Laver Arena, Australia
Tuesday, 03 May 2011
Melbourne
Rod Laver Arena, Australia
Thursday, 05 May 2011
Adelaide
Adelaide Entertainment Centre,Australia
Saturday, 07 May 2011
Perth
Burswood DomeAustralia
Tuesday, 10 May 2011
Manila
Mall Of Asia, Philippines
Tuesday, 17 May 2011
Osaka
ZeppJapan
Thursday, 19 May 2011
Tokyo
Budokan Hall
Japan



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More