Big Brother 2012:Big Brother house and set 'completely redesigned' for new series


The Big Brother 2012 house has been completely redesigned for the new series, it has been revealed. The show’s narrator Marcus Bentley revealed that we expect a completely new house when the show returns to screens in June.“I haven’t been up to the studios yet but my mate has told me that the house is particularly amazing this year,” Marcus said. “It is a complete redesign of the layout not just the decoration. “But, as I said I haven’t seen it so, like all fans I’m looking forward to launch night!”
Speaking to Big Brother 24/7, Marcus added: “I’ve no idea on this year’s theme but I reckon it’s going to be something along the lines of an Epic contest – Olympic/ Hunger Games style! “We can’t wait!

Big Brother starts on Channel 5 in a month of June and Advertisement already started being aired in Channel 5
Big Brother 2012 'feels like a new show' on Channel 5, says Marcus Bentley

Big Brother 2012 narrator Marcus Bentley has said that the reality series feels like a new show on Channel 5.
The move saw many changes, not all of which went down well with long-term fans of the show.
But Marcus, who quit his job at Channel 4 to move with the show to its new home, insisted: “I’ve particularly been pleased with how we’re are now moving the stories along quicker and more sharper.
Big Brother 2012 returns to Channel 5 in June.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More