Celebrity Big Brother 2012: Andrew Stone become first member to evict from House!!


Andrew Stone has become the first housemate to be eliminated from the Celebrity Big Brother 2012 house this evening.
Andrew left in this evening’s midweek eviction after the public voted to save either the singer or Georgia Salpa.
Upon leaving Andrew told Brian Dowling “It’s all pantomime really but I’ll remember it for the rest of my life. I’m like Marmite TV, you either like me or you don’t”.
Andrew Stone
In yet another surprise for the house, Georgia was called to The Diary Room and told she must nominate two housemates to be put up for eviction this Friday whilst the other housemates watched on the screen in the living area.
She chose Nicola and Natasha saying “that was really hard because I love everybody”.


Andrew Stone with Brian Dowling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More