Celebrity Big Brother 2012 results: Natalie Cassidy became fifth housemate to be evicted


Natalie Cassidy has become the latest housemate to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother, the second to leave in this evening’s double eviction.
Following the dramatic face to face nominations earlier in the week, eight housemates faced the vote and Kirk had already left the house tonight. Earlier in the week, Natalie had confessed in the diary room that she hoped to be crowned champion of the series so that her 16-month-old-daughter Eliza would be proud of her. 
Natalie Cassidy


The house was then shocked to learn that another of their number would be leaving.
The fifth person to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house was Natalie.
Upon leaving Natalie told Brian Dowling “What can I say I’m shocked I didn’t think I would go tonight”. Natalie said: 'I can't lie, I am shocked. However, when Kirk went I thought, "I'm going to go too". 
'I'd like to have made the final, I did two weeks which is two-thirds of the show. I've missed my daughter really badly. I'm not going to bulls*** about that, I didn't want to go. 
'But it's a win-win, I get to see my daughter.'
Speaking of the Playboy siblings, she said: 'Sometimes confidence can turn to arrogance. They adore themselves, they are from a different world to me.
Natalie Cassidy with Host Brian Dowling

'They've got $9,000 shoes and I'm like, "These are from Dorothy Perkins."
'I taught them to boil a kettle.. they had never boiled a kettle! Manners cost nothing. They have a massive game plan, to win the show.'
She also gave her opinion on Denise and Michael, joked: 'They're secretly in love!'


She went on to tell Brian she wanted the twins out next and Gareth to win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More