Celebrity Big Brother 2012: Krik Norcross was fourth to evict from House


Kirk Norcross has become the latest housemate to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother 2012 house, and the first to leave in tonight’s double eviction.
Despite being met with huge cheers when he excited, it seems Kirk’s army of fans forgot to vote for the TOWIE star as he received the fewest votes of all eight housemates up for eviction.
Although both TellyMix readers and the bookies correctly predicted Kirk’s exit, many viewers and Kirk himself was shocked, joking with host Brian Dowling: “Are you sure my number is working?”
Krik Norcross 

But after getting over the exit, the confident telly star said: “I get to see [my girlfriend] Gemma now and that’s all I want to do, I get to see Gemma. Don’t worry.”
When he was quizzed about arrogantly saying Georgia was selected for the show solely for him, the Essex boy said: 'I meant she was put in the house for her looks as I said someone who looks like Kim Kardashian would be my ideal woman... and then she walks in!'
Krik Norcross with Brian Dowling


He added: “I didn’t expect it but today I was ready to go”.
Asked who he wanted to be evicted next in the night’s double eviction, Kirk said the twins, and went on to tip Frankie or Gareth to win the show next week.
Krik norcross with his girl Friend Gemma



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More