Davina McCall rules out Celebrity Big Brother 2012 stint


Former Big Brother host Davina McCall has ruled out an appearance in the new Channel 5 series of Celebrity Big Brother.It has been Rumored That former Host of the show will now become Housemate herself.
Davina, who stepped down as host of the show when it moved from Channel 4 in 2010, said the stars who entered the show were “brave.”
“It’s a brave thing that they’re doing, because we all have sides of ourselves that at we don’t like,” Davina said
.
The presenter, who fronted the show for a decade since its start on UK telly in 2000, admitted she was worried how viewers would react to her as a housemate!
“Generally speaking, I think I’m a nice person, but I know that there are sides to myself that I know if I had to watch on television, I’d be horrified,” she confessed.
The 44-year-old continued: “I think I’m very passionate about things, but I’m sure I’m just pedantic.
“And thank God I don’t drink. If I drank, I’d be horrific. I’d be finger point, going, ‘No, no, no. I think this.’”
Davina briefly entered the house twice in 2010, once dressed as a chicken and once to announce he eviction results live to the housemates as part of tasks.
Celebrity Big Brother 2012 returns to Channel 5 later this year


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More