Big Brother 2012: Second week eviction, Chris James evicted!


Chris James has become the second person to leave the Big Brother 2012 house after second week eviction. The squeaky doorman went up head to head with male model Arron in this week’s public vote after the first round of nominations took place on Monday.
“I’m feeling excellent, I was my myself in there, there were too many players which is why I’m out,” Chris told host Brian Dowling after his exit. “I thought I’d last a little bit longer, I’m not going to lie, but everything happens for a reason.”
Chris James was second to bee evicted 

On the five who nominated him – Luke S, Ashleigh, Caroline, Becky and Scott – Chris said: “I knew Caroline, and Scott was a sheep and Becks, Luke couldn’t take a fight so wanted me out and Ashleigh, I’m a bit surprised about that one.”
And Chris suggested: “I’ll put everyone on Becky being up for eviction next Friday, you can’t live with her.”
Asked who he wanted to win, Chris declared: “Benedict, Benedict all the way.”
Big Brother 2012 will be more exciting as the week passes on so stay with us to get more exciting updates.
Chris James with host Brian Dowling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More