Big Brother 2012:Lydia Louisa is Fourth Housemate to be evicted for Big Brother House

As Big Brother is taking its speed the newest Housemates to be evicted is Lydia Louisa.Lydia Louisa has become the latest person to be evicted from Big Brother 2012 in tonight’s live eviction.
Lydia faced eviction this week alongside another housemate from india Deana Uppal after the pair were put up for eviction by their fellow housemates on Monday. Lydia, fiance to the famous Andy Scott-Lee, left the show as the fourth evictee of the series to huge boos.
But the fierce dancer didn’t seem too phased when chatting about her experience of the show to Brian Dowling.

Lydia Louisa 


She told the Irish telly host: “I kind of expected it coming into the house.”
After watching back her nominations, Lydia said: “I’m not surprised, I knew the three boys and Ashleigh.
“I don’t think you can be the real person in there, it’s so intense, it’s not how you’d be in the outside world, it’s not the same.”
On her apparent game plan: “I will always be honest, because I was up in the first few days I felt I was a vulnerable target and was always on the defensive.”
Lydia Louisa 


She added: “Benedict, Luke A and Lauren are my true friends, and Sara is a lovely girl too.”
Lydia went on to say she wanted Conor out next and was backing Luke A to win.
Big Brother 2012 continues nightly on Channel 5.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More