Big Brother 2012: Know the the wild card housemates


The real excitement for the big brother uk 2012 will begin from today in channel 5 but there are some intresting and exciting story that has already been revealed.The Big Brother 2012 housemates have been revealed, with one of them entering the house this Friday as a wild card entery.!
Tomorrow night will see a special audition show before the live launch, where Jamie East will reveal his choices for the wild cards from the housemates that were rejected by the show’s producers.
He told the Daily Star about his choices: “As a fan of the show I wanted to find people that I knew would never have got into the house normally.

“The fact that all my choices were originally thrown out by the producers makes them even more appealing.”
He explained: “I had free rein to pick my faves. I did have one who was almost 70 years old but we had to let him go.
“Now I’ve whittled the wild cards down to just three.
“I honestly believe that whoever gets voted in will make the final.”
Take a look at the lucky three below, and tune into Big Brother’s launch night from 8PM tomorrow on Channel 5!

BhaveshBhavesh

Age: 30
Location: Mumbai in India – and now the UK
Job: Hospital receptionist
He says: “I couldn’t be gay in India. It was hard not to mince. Now I can be myself. I am honest and love confrontation.”
Jamie East says: “He isn’t afraid to speak his mind and has some seriously strong opinions.”

Rebecca

RebeccaAge: 19
Location: Blackburn
Job: At uni studying community drama
She says: “I like a right good grub. I’ll even stuff food in my secret knickers. I’ve got more cellulite than a busted beach ball.”
Jamie East says: “She’s big, brash and ballsy. Perfect for a housemate.”

AnthonyAnthony

Age: 33
Location: Cardiff
Job: Royal Mail
He says: “My friends all call me ‘weird’ and bullies have shouted: ‘Heil Hitler!’ at me. But I’m a positive creative person with a unique presence.”
Jamie East says: “He will divide the Big Brother house – and the viewers too.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More