Big Borother 2012 : Know Housemates of Big Brother UK 2012 part 2

Seventh House Mate Luke Anderson 
Luke A is a 31-year-old development Chef, born in South Africa but raised in Wales. Most people in his life are unaware he was born female, “my family and wife know, that’s about it”. From a young age he felt like “a boy in a girl’s body”.

He began gender transition four years ago, having surgery and regular testosterone injections; he hopes that being on the show will help to show ‘trans guys’ that you can lead a normal life.
Luke has been married for two years, “I knew that she was the one, I was tired of chasing girls”. They knew each other about a week before he told her he was transgendered. Luke A’s main hobby at the moment is the gym, “I want to lose at least another stone and have bigger guns and I want a six pack”.
In the house Luke says he will get annoyed at messy people and “loud opinionated people as well as chavs”. He also doesn’t like people who don’t pull their weight. He is confident that he can win, “I have a competitive streak and can be Mr. Nice Guy, quite charismatic, but I can f**k people over to get on in the house. It is a game and I plan to play it.”
Luke Anderson
Eighth House Mate Adam Kelly
Adam is 27 and was born in Burton-on-Trent but raised on the streets of Los Angeles where he became member of the infamous LA Crips gang.

He says that the best experience of his life so far has been getting clean and sober and back on the straight and narrow. Since the age of 19 he has worked hard to turn his life around and has worked as a mentor for young people in the US. He also wants to work with young adults with drug and alcohol problems in the UK.
People tend to find him intimidating but he doesn’t have a problem with it, “I would rather that than people trying to take the piss out of me all the time”.
He freely admits to having a high opinion of himself but people are surprised how much he cares when they get to know him. In the Big Brother House he’s most looking forward to the tasks and says, “I will be a leader”. When watching the most recent series of Celebrity Big Brother and seeing someone having to eat porridge and cow urine he says, “it just reminds me of the stupid things me and my boys do”.
Adam Kelly
Ninth House Mate Sara Mclean 
Sara is a 22-year-old Student/Model from Edinburgh who won Miss Edinburgh in 2010 and finished second in Miss Scotland 2011.

(She believes that she should have won but was told she was too opinionated by the judges).
She got her modelling break during a school catwalk show when she was 17/18, “I got jobs after that and was signed when I was 18/19”.
A wild, fun outrageous flirt Sara freely admits that she is very argumentative with a short temper. Sara is also a supporter of the Conservative party and a staunch Margaret Thatcher fan, “She was a great woman leader, did amazingly for the country”.
She’s been single for about a year “I could have a boyfriend if I wanted one. Most men think I’m really scary”. She doesn’t really think that she can win Big Brother, “It’s a popularity contest and there are a lot of people I don’t get on with”.
Sara Mclean
Tenth House Mate Scott Mason 
Scott is a 20-year-old history student hoping to launch a career as a ‘celebrity historian’ after Big Brother.

He has an obsession with the British upper classes and the Regency Rakes from the 1800’s are his idols – he admires their cavalier attitude and how recklessly they spent money. A member of shooting and countryside societies at university he enjoys hunting game and would love to visit Africa and “bring trophies back”.
His most recent job was as an Avon Cosmetics Representative, he “quite fancied being an Avon lady” but he didn’t think it through as he “didn’t get any orders”.
Scott has never been in a long-term relationship; the longest lasted a month but he is on the look-out for love “it’s a never-ending crusade”. He says that his family are mostly unaware he is gay but suspects that they may have “gathered”.
Scot Mason
Eleventh House Mate  Ashleigh Hughes
Ashleigh is a 20-year-old bubbly, energetic, potty-mouthed Essex Girl who says she wants to win Big Brother for the fame even if she is loved or hated, she doesn’t care which.

The retail sales supervisor/part time barmaid believes that, “money does make you happy. It sorts out everything” but says that she is not a stereotypical Essex girl, “Yes I wear fake things when I go out but I’m not like that TOWIE lot”.
In the past she’s sold wine stocks and commodities which turned out to be very lucrative, “people say you can’t do it because you don’t have this or that like only two GCSEs but if you set your mind to it you can do it”.
Her dream job would be getting into TV or becoming an air hostess. She’s happily single but “I love flirting and chatting to boys as long as they have banter and can handle me they’re alright.”
Ashleigh 
Twelveth House Mate Luke Scrase
Luke S is a 24-year-old nightclub promoter from Stoke On Trent. He’s a charmer who wins people over whether they like it or not “including your girlfriend!”
Luke thinks that he’s always the best looking alpha male in any bar he goes into and is a compulsive flirt; he likes the attention and having a hold over people.
He dropped out of university to work in bars, and got well known in the club scene, which took him in another direction, into club promoting. “Guys want to be me, girls want to be with me”. He’s only had one serious relationship and says that his ideal type of girl would have a “proper tight body” and not be stupid as he likes a challenge, “if she frustrates me that’s a good thing”.
In the Big Brother House he says he’ll be super competitive, “I’m a bad loser; I’d find a way of making it look like it was fixed if I lost. I’d have a sulk”. When asked if he thinks he can win the show, he’s clear on his intent, “I wouldn’t even bother applying if I didn’t want to win. If I play monopoly, I want to win. It’s not about the taking part”.
Lauren Scrase




To Know the Housemates of Big Brother UK 2012 Click here part1

To Know the Housemates of Big Brother UK 2012 Click here part3








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More