Celebrity Big Brother 2013 Eviction: Sam Robertson evicted from Celebrity Big Brother House


Sam Robertson has become the second person to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house in tonight’s live results show.Sam faced eviction against Ryan Moloney after the housemates nominated face to face on Wednesday night.
Heidi and Spencer were immune from the nominations as they watched on from the basement in secret.

Sam Robertson after Eviction
This evening saw Brian Dowling return to speak to the house live for the second eviction, following Paula Hamilton’s exit earlier this week.Last night Big Brother had instructed the duo to make a plea for votes ahead of tonight’s eviction.
Ryan said: “I’m having a ball in here and I’d like to stay in here for a bit longer to have some more fun so please vote for me… or vote for Sam if you like someone who is really hot, but if you vote for me I’ll flash Rylan!”
Sam meanwhile took a very different approach.He said: “If anyone’s voting for me already, thanks so much, it means a lot.”

But he then added: “I’m ready to go so keep Ryan in. He can stay. I’ve had a good time but I’m happy to go so you’ll be doing everyone a favour if you call to save Ryan.”
When it came down to the results Sam left to boos with the audience chanting to get him out.
But Brian revealed there was just 10% in the vote between the pair. Sam told host Brian Dowling, “I’m delighted to be out! It’s been fun but I’ve had enough.” He added, “I was bored most of the time.”
Sam thinks his fellow housemates will be relieved that Heidi and Spencer are going back in the house rather than Paula.He added: “There’s nothing to do, there’s no music, there’s no computers, there’s no books. When you’re watching the TV show you think it’s going to be a breeze but it’s so much more boring.”
Sam was nominated during the face to face nominations on Wednesday night and he admitted: “It was nice because I got to see the reasons.”
Meanwhile, Sam said he wanted Lacey to win the show, although insisted he didn’t fancy her.
The Scottish actor said of the model: “She’s so innocent and young, and I think I’m a nice guy!”

The next round of nominations takes place on Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More