Who will be the next American Idol: Candice or Kree?

Among all the hopefuls, it’s down to just Candice Glover and Kree Harrison, and the stakes have never been higher in one of AMERICAN IDOL’s most heated battles for the title.Following the elimination of Angie Miller, Candice and Kree are the two women left standing in a historically close fight to the finish.

Candice
They now will prepare for their final showdown performance, airing on Thursday, May 16, when America’s votes will decide who will join the ranks of Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Phillip Phillips to become the next AMERICAN IDOL. 
The next day, on Friday, May 17, the moment everyone has been waiting for - the most exciting night on television as Season 12 of AMERICAN IDOL culminates with a grand finale and a new IDOL winner!When asked what winning AMERICAN IDOL would mean to them, the top two replied:
Kree in blue
Candice: “It would mean the absolute world. I definitely feel like, no matter what, I’ve come so far. Everything I've worked for will have paid off.”Kree: “It would mean so much because it would mean the sooner I’d get to make my record! More than anything, I would feel accomplished, knowing that I could make music.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More